Re: [OM] So what Zuiko is the true Bokeh Champ?

Subject: Re: [OM] So what Zuiko is the true Bokeh Champ?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:46:40 +0200
Thank you kindly for all the links to the informative images.
The reason I asked, is that I have for a very long time been a fan of
50/1.2 lenses,
and specifically Canon's has been my all-time favourite lens in the
past.

I have been toying with getting a Zuiko 50/1.2 for precisely that
reason, I am
currently using the "lowly" Zuiko 50/1.4 which I am actually very
happy with.

I don't want to start a thread on the merits of each, just
contextualising why I
enquired in the first place.

P.S. Is it just me, or does the Zuiko 135/3.5 absolutely trump the
Nikon? There
is simply no comparison between the two images.