Re: [OM] (OM) Web-page sizes and download times

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Web-page sizes and download times
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 10:29:23 +0100
My mother lives in Portugal, where broadband is particularly patchy in
rural areas, so she is trying a cellular connection with Vodafone.  I
use a 3G connection for my laptop on the train in the UK.

Of course, it's likely that your cellular coverage will be poor if you
don't have much in the way of other mains connectivity ...

Chris