Re: [OM] (OM) Web-page sizes and download times

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Web-page sizes and download times
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 22:39:03 -0400
On Saturday, May 09, 2009 10:11, Chris Crawford wrote:
> How on Earth can you deal with such long load times? I'd pull my hair out!
> DSL rules!

Basically dial up is my only real option. When Verizon put DSL in last year we
were and  with a different telephone company so we never got a shot at it
before all 32 lines were snatched up. I didn't play 22 questions with the
linemen, even though they camped the the front yard for several days working
in the box.

I've looked at Satellite, but I've seen mixed reviews and it's too much money
for me to experiment with.