Re: [OM] Manual Focus vs AF

Subject: Re: [OM] Manual Focus vs AF
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 10:51:02 +0200
Hi Jim,

I find that I am getting a higher percentage of correctly focused
(i.e. focused where I intend) shots with my Leica M8 than I do with
the E3. On the other hand, the autofocus on the E3 lets me take
pictures of situations (especially sports) where rangefinder manual
focus simply is not the right tool.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman