Re: [OM] Trip to Canada in June

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to Canada in June
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 13:21:08 -0400
I forgot to mention Letchworth State Park SSW of Rochester just west of
I-390. From Niagara Falls and Buffalo you could stop there on the way to
the Corning Glass Museum and then turn back north to Watkins Glen,
Cornell and the Taughannock Falls State Park.  I pass by it several
times a year on my visits to see my son in the Buffalo area but always
forget to plan for time to stop in (with camera of course)
<http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.asp?parkId=12>

You can find all the New York State Parks and state historical sites by
checking the appropriate box on this map.
<http://nysparks.state.ny.us/gmaps/>

Chuck Norcutt