Re: [OM] Trip to Canada in June

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to Canada in June
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 17:29:55 +0200
MANY thanks to all who provided their good suggestions, especially Michael,
Sandy, Chuck and Martin.I've now sat down with a map to plan a route taking
in (most of) your ideas.  Really looking forward to it.
Unfortunately the detour to Vancouver will have to be for the next trip John
:-)

You can be sure I'll be sharing some pictures later.

thanks again,
Jez

Aside:  I've found the GPS option for the 11-day car rental was more
expensive than a map download for my TomTom.  And that's not cheap either.
 Then I found I can buy a new TomTom with US/Canada pre-loaded for not much
more.  Razor blades and printer cartridges come to mind.  Funny how we have
to think sideways nowadays.  'Spose film running costs falls in the same
arena...