Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 10:37:30 -0300
What !? - are you still able to print Cibachrome?

It disappeared from my country more than 10 years ago, from high-quality
commercial labs ... that was the main reason for me to buy the 4000ED
(second hand ... ), and to start learning photoshop. Good thing was that
Cibachromes were large and expensive, but I can print on Fuji Crystal
Archive paper at any size and up to 0.6*0.4 meters, or still up to
0.9*0.6 on an Epson printer at an specialized store. Nothing compares to
KM printed on Cibachrome, IMHO.

Fernando.