Re: [OM] IMG: Spring Rains Bring May Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Spring Rains Bring May Flowers
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:50:27 -0500
Thanks, Chuck.  However, I would consider that to be a painting, not a
photograph.  The only time that I use Layers is when I use the Distortion
Correction Filter to vignette the corners;  I then have to "flatten" the
layers in order to proceed.  I can do most of the corrections to my
satisfaction w/o going there.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA