Re: [OM] IMG: Spring Rains Bring May Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Spring Rains Bring May Flowers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 20:00:58 -0400
A painting?  Perhaps you aren't familiar with the use of "painting" with
respect to a mask?  Black or white "paint" on a mask only changes the
transparency of the mask to reveal either the current layer or what's
underneath.  In this case it allowed me to blend the two different
photographic layers which differed by the amount of sharpening applied
to each.  But if you consider that not a photograph, OK by me.

Chuck Norcutt