Re: [OM] Hillsborough, Sheffield - 15 April1989

Subject: Re: [OM] Hillsborough, Sheffield - 15 April1989
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:11:35 +1000
The Torygraph is in opposition and so is likely to be somewhat, er,
leaning.
#1 son is working there at the weekends on contract - and at the
Daily Excess as well at times - all he could get after returning to a
London enmired in the Slough of Despond.
He preferred the tone of The Independent but not its sense of self-
righteousness and its woeful lack of resources.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx