[OM] Luc won thanks!! and some pictures of our trip to europapark

Subject: [OM] Luc won thanks!! and some pictures of our trip to europapark
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:07:32 +0200
Hi All,

I would like to thank all who voted for Luc in the miele baby
competition, he has WON!  we haven't received the new vacuum cleaner yet
but is should arrive soon.

Yesterday we had spitex to look after Cai so we could have a day out so
we told the older boys that we were going to the miele factory to pick
it up, instead we took them to europa park and I of course took the
camera, there should be photo there for everyone with such a wide range
of topics  from flowers to females  and mickey to males - so as a small
way of thanks I hope you enjoy  a glimpse at our day out.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/7922352_gag82#513952787_aU8j9

The light was perfect for a portraits but I have lost my eyecup and
wonder if that affected the metering as they all seem to have come out
dark, so I had to adjust the shadow control on most, as usual time is
short so no Nathan style commentary. All taken with E3 and either 7-14
12-60 or 70-300.