Re: [OM] Kinglake, Vic

Subject: Re: [OM] Kinglake, Vic
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:54:57 -0400
Wiki tells me: "In June 2006, the University of Queensland announced
research into a gene to reverse the sex of female cane toads. This would
lead to a population of males, and thus eliminate the population".
Sounds like a better plan to me.  Doesn't get rid of the Paperbarks
though.  Maybe the make cane toads can be trained to eat the
Paperbarks... before they die of old age, of course.

Chuck Norcutt