Re: [OM] Enjoy slow speed shot with RF camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Enjoy slow speed shot with RF camera
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:01:23 +0200
I agree most wholeheartedly, Andrew. It's just that I rarely,
if ever, see somebody shelling out the money for M Aspherical glass
without at least also acquiring even a second-hand body (M6 or so),
for - what - $1200?

What I see more often, are people owning a Leica M with perhaps
one Leica lens, and then augmenting it with some Voigtlander lenses.

Does anybody here do it the other way around?