Re: [OM] Enjoy slow speed shot with RF camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Enjoy slow speed shot with RF camera
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:23:13 +0800
Dawid,
Thanks for your comment & suggestions. I think I was lucky that the singer's
hand was going on slow motion on the guitar. So I could take the shot
without blur on his hand.

Yes, I had an experience to take a shot with 1/8s by E-20 without shake by
handheld. For SLR, I'm sorry that I cannot do that :-(

---
Michael