Re: [OM] New version of Picture Window Pro released

Subject: Re: [OM] New version of Picture Window Pro released
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:02:26 +1000
2009/4/14 Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hmmm. Not very extensive.
> I think that we should all have our own Wikipedia pages.
> I shall write my hagiography immediately.

Here is Wikipedia's "notability" criteria for inclusion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_(people)

I would also point you to the section on "Conflict of Interest":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Conflict_of_interest

specifically the sections on Autobiography and Self-Promotion.

"If you are notable, someone else will notice you and write the article."

Perhaps someone will notice you and write your hagiography for you,
however you may find that, even should the article remain, the
professed sainthood may mean the {disputed} tag is very quickly added
to your Wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Disputed

;)

Cheers,