Re: [OM] Olympus MASD-1 microSD/TF to xD Memory Card Adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus MASD-1 microSD/TF to xD Memory Card Adapter
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
I take a laptop on business trips to civilized places, but on safaris, or other
expeditions to less civilized places, where weight is often very limited, I
cannot bring a laptop.  BTW, getting back to what started this thread, after
some searching, I believe this SD adapter is only for some Oly point and shoot
cameras.