Re: [OM] Olympus MASD-1 microSD/TF to xD Memory Card Adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus MASD-1 microSD/TF to xD Memory Card Adapter
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:02:07 -0700 (PDT)
On a long trip, I shoot RAW and jpg.  I download everything to a portable hard
drive (has no view capability).  I then copy the jpg only to the xd card.  I
can store the whole trip on one or two xd cards, which give me added backup
insurance, plus gives me the ability to review the whole trip as I go before I
come home.  BTW, no, I don't want the added bulk and hassle of a laptop on
these trips.