Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:47:41 -0400
On Monday, April 06, 2009 23:18, Sue Pearce wrote:
> Doug,
>
> You are being unduly charatable in my opinion
>
> Bill Pearce

Well, I have to have space at the bottom for Micky D's, BK and their ilk.
On Further reflection your right. I find them average only because I  order
certain things of the menu. Breakfast or Burgers. My personal preference is
for local diners. They vary all over the place, but good ones are really good
and they are always interesting. In a  town that I don't know, I watch for
where people like the local electric and telephone linemen eat.  Truck
drivers are less reliable because the first requirement is that you have to
be able to park a rig at least off the road. There are places I love to eat
but I only stop there if I'm bobtailing, because The place only has limited
parking.