Re: [OM] Confession

Subject: Re: [OM] Confession
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:33:11 +0100
John,

Nice shot. I have climbed there, and at Froggat, Dovedale etc, but it
wasn't me... My trips to Bulgaria have all been socially and
photographically motivated, although since my (very great) friend with
the big nose is an architect and several of his friends are lawyers
there is always the possibility of some joint venture. At the moment
we're holding off until there is a little more certainty about what is
likely to be a good idea..!

I would very much like to drive there, but more likely in a skoda than
a beemer :-)

Tom

Sent from my iPhone