Re: [OM] E-450

Subject: Re: [OM] E-450
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:51:42 +1100
I was shooting with a Nikon P90 this week - 26-624mm, EVF and the
shutter lag is horrible. The finder isn't too bad though. However,
trying to shoot 600mm with the LCD is impossible. Trying to shoot a
football game was hopeless as I could never get the critical moment -
we're talking 0.2-0.4sec lag if you prefocus!
It does have a continuous mode I haven't tried yet that claims to
start taking images before you press the button - for some reason,
that claim really,really bothers me. Twilight zone mode.
Of course, it would help if I'd managed to get a sharp image out of
it at all - in any conditions, at any settings.
Sigh.
The future, if it's EVF, is a worry.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx