Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale

Subject: Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:14:11 -0700
Thanks for the response so far. Really, the 3800 is way beyond what I
can spend on a printer. I understand the ink scam but it is easier to
justify replacement ink every few months than a big one time purchase.
Even if it is more costly that way. And for the price of the 3800 I get
the 1900 plus some glass to make photos to print. I noticed one of the
reviewers of the 3800 on Newegg complained it wouldn't print money so he
sent it back. That's what I'd have to do too if i got it so that
reviewer saved me the return shipping ;-) . I don't print that big a
volume anyway and would use Costco if it didn't take all day to get
there and back. I also looked at the HP91?? but it is quite a bit more
than the 1900, more like the 2880. So unless I hear of a big negative
I'm going to go for the R1900 before the 3/28 dead line.

Mike