Re: [OM] The ones that get away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The ones that get away.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:01:32 +1100
Reminds me of the staff at Melbourne Zoo who used to enjoy the looks
on the faces of patrons at Meerkat feeding time. The customers would
be fawning over the cute little meerkats and then the day-old chicks
were released. The staff were obdurate - they eat live food and
that's that. I wonder if they still do it - I hope so.
I do so HATE the concept of 'cute'.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx