Re: [OM] Vivitar 2x-teleconverter for Hasselblad: RESULTS

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 2x-teleconverter for Hasselblad: RESULTS
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:33:58 -0400
It may not reduce noise, but Norman Koren says it does not alias.
Noise would be reduced through averaging, but the amount may not
be that visible as it goes as the square root of size. However, down
sampling *has* to do anti-alias or it is a very bad down sample function
and would create all sorts of problems with image resizing.

Wayne