Re: [OM] don't say please !

Subject: Re: [OM] don't say please !
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 19:16:11 -0300
Strangely enough, my wife and I have been through that BC / Washington
border south of Vancouver at Blaine, WA many times and have had nothing but
the utmost courtesy from the US border guards. All they asked for was
citizenship, where are you going and for how long. No paperwork and nothing
to show in evidence. .............. but that was pre 9/11. I suppose that
short hair, caucasian skin tones, BC licence plates, an absence of
nervousness and enthusiasm about visiting Uncle Sam was good enough.

jh