Re: [OM] JPEG quality loss - some data

Subject: Re: [OM] JPEG quality loss - some data
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 23:13:13 +0100
I am curious to know what the subsequent file sizes of all your
'generations' were, Chuck. After all jpeg is only intended for
compressing the original file without to much quality loss for your
specific goal. You can always revert to raw, when quality is
important.
If the files stop getting smaller a further jpeg save would make no
sense, or am I wrong here?

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.