Re: [OM] Votes needed - baby competition to get a vacuum cleaner

Subject: Re: [OM] Votes needed - baby competition to get a vacuum cleaner
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:40:37 +0100
Thanks for all who have voted so far, we have moved up to 9th place so
still a few votes needed.

would love to take up the offer if you can pay travel costs ;-)  or
maybe I can stick an olympus sticker on our old one and send it on a
round the world trip.

Which reminds me if you haven't read it "round ireland with a fridge" is
hilariously funny, and it changed my life by stopping me having if only
moments. I can't say the same for the sequels.