Re: [OM] IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:52:13 +0100
Here in Holland same thing, until the end of May (ground) frost is to
be expected. And why would Cambridgeshire be different from Scotland
or Holland? Weatherwise that is, I can think of a lot of other
differences which do apply...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.

We also have a lnice little Dutch 'proverb' saying

Als het sneeuwt in mei
is april voorbij.

roughly (for rhyme's sake) translated:

When it snows in May