Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:29:10 -0800 (PST)
Sure, we come with our high-tech weapons and hord you in Pizza Hut and
McDonalds, where at gun point we make you ingest crappy food and play reality
shows  until you become fat, dumb and easy to manipulate...so then we can sell
to you some more crap that you don't need/want, but just either cant resist or
don't have a choice, coz we are holding you at gun point, remember?....:)

Boris