Re: [OM] iPhone, was pizza,

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone, was pizza,
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:03:19 +0000
It works... You can set it up to retrieve mail from most kinds of
server, and text entry works pretty well once you get used to it. And
all the data is free - only calls/SMS cost.

Not massively convenient for browsing or looking at photos, but good
for email, reading the paper, cheating in the pub quiz etc etc :-)

Took me a few weeks to get used to it, but I replaced it pdq when it
got stolen.

Tom