Re: [OM] Press Release: Christopher Crawford Productions

Subject: Re: [OM] Press Release: Christopher Crawford Productions
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:22:56 -0800
chris,

it's a wonderful story, good thing you got there in time to take
photos, so that somehow this building will be remembered.
in ann honesty, i'd have taken the dress. call it cheesy, so be it,
but i would have taken it and kept it, wrapped in its plastic bag.
it's sad that it got destroyed with the house. i don't know, call it
a "titanic and the blue heart" moment.

either way, congratulations, and that photo is truly beautiful and
touching.

nico.

<snip>