Re: [OM] New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] New Bessa Pics
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:47:04 -0800
Our most expensive meal in HK when we went to visit 2007 during Chinese NY
was in a western style hotel/restaurant and meeting with a couple
Leicaphiles. $200 HK dollars for a sandwich...

The best and cheapest was after coming back from the New Year firework, it's
one AM in the morning and we haven't eaten. But have no fear, this is Hong
Kong! We found a restaurant with overflow "sitting" IN THE STREET. Hmm...
yummy.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com