Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: four countries
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:23:42 -0800
:(

i shall let you know this summer then. scheduled to pass by there
twice, so we'll see if it was just the luck of the first time ("first
time" landing at and leaving from T5) or if it's consistent. or maybe
after going through frankfurt and milan malpensa, my judgment of what
qualifies as a "hellhole" is a bit skewed...

nico.

On Feb 18, 2009, at 2:10 PM, siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:

On Feb 18, 2009, at 2:06 PM, Chris Barker wrote:

> And as for you, Nico, if you have experienced the UK only through the
> hellhole that is a ghastly international airport!

Finally someone agrees with me! LHR is horrible.