Re: [OM] Offensive Material on TOPE.

Subject: Re: [OM] Offensive Material on TOPE.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:23:51 -0600
I wrote:

> I'll communicate off-list, but on-list we'll just talk in code for now
> otherwise the archives will forever destroy his reputation.

Upon further thought, I'm not going to write anything to anybody until our
research yields some facts.  No need to let this spread any farther if it's
just a false alarm.  Let's just say that it's an ugly accusation and one
that has no business being spread.

It's incredible how quickly a person's lifetime of achievements can be
undone by a rumour or by his or her own failings.  I prefer not to
contribute to a false accusation.

AG