Re: [OM] Offensive Material on TOPE.

Subject: Re: [OM] Offensive Material on TOPE.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:39:38 -0600

> I haven't looked up Romans 12:17-19, but I agree with Piers.  He and I
> discussed this a couple of weeks ago and this is the line we each thought
> would be fair.

Agreed. I want to know the facts, not for passing judgement (not my place),
but to know what has become of someone I considered a friend. I would hope
that if I disappeared from the list without a trace that some of you would
be asking questions too.  I'm reminded that at the same time I moved from
Michigan there was somebody that had committed some serious crime and was
sent off to prison--and he had the same name as me and lived only a couple
counties away.  You can imagine the misinformation surrounding that move.

The only time I've personally had a vendetta against another individual on
the 'net was "The Oben Incident". I have no intention of ever going through
that again.

AG