Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:53:54 -0500
I have not heard from him or received payment through paypal, so I
suspect he is canceling the order. Oh well. I deeply appreciate the
support of list members over the years (and in general, it has gotten
busy again).
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com