[OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:56:27 -0500
Yes,
The infamous Alex, AKA PentaxUSA among others.  Whether legitimate
business model, borderline or actual fraud at times, I am not sure
but I am sure he is a PITA for various list members including moi.
Have been oversnipped many times by him and could not find a nice 85 F2
until he was away.  I had thought he had slowed
down a bit but that is definitely wrong.  My last 3 (three) very
serious attempts to find a nice 38 2.8 macro were thwarted by Alex.
The last was a pristine appearing very late sn one with only modest
bidding activity.  I would actually use the beastie, but Alex saw it
and oversnipped for the third time.  I bid as I high as I wished to pay
for it. They were all still for sale by him a couple hundred more than
he got them for last time I checked.  Harumph.

Mike

No he isn't, olympusamerica is the Olympus eBay seller for Olympus in
the
USA/Canada.  This seller has been around for years and is clearly
trying to
give
the impression that he's the Olympus distributor.  Most of the items
this
person
sells are used items that have been repackaged in boxes.  Rarely are
they
actually NIB items.