Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 13:03:22 -0800
Yeah, I hate that guy! Seems like everytime you find a good deal on
something, he comes along and snipes you. Don't get me wrong, I have no
problem with sniping, I've done it myself, but he takes it to a whole other
level. There are certain items that I've pretty much given up on trying to
buy on ebay, macro lenses in particular, because he always out bids on them.
I've also made what I thought were reasonable offers on items I feel he's
had way overpriced (like pretty much all his autions) in my opinion and have
very rudely been told not to bother making any more offers on his auction.

Darin