Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:13:47 -0600

> If _you_ didn't understand, Chris, maybe _AG_ didn't either - thus, to
> paraphrase my words, "did you post a WTB listing here on this list, AG?".
> Better?

T45 battery pack.  I haven't gotten my undies in a wad over it yet since
I've got two months till I need the T45 and I'm also trying to do low-ball
bids on Quantum battery packs.  Almost scored one a couple weeks ago--I bid
$27 and it went for $29.  ...oops, just gave away what my high bid number
is....

I'm probably still going to buy a bunch of new tabbed cells and just rebuild
the T45 pack, though.  It's such a sweet setup and I dislike being tethered.
One thing that I've been trying to figure out is how to modify the pack
where I can go with spring-loaded clips holding standard rechargables which
can go in my standard AA chargers.  I'd much prefer to use 3300 mah
batteries than 600 mah NiCads.

AG