Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:25:58 -0300

Ken Norton wrote:
>> What do you people foresee as the long-term solution to this, other
>> than potentially not supporting him?
>>

>> He has one item I am in need of and I keep offering approximately 1/3 his
>> BIN price for it. This has been going on for months now and I'm not budging
>> on my price offer.

Good strategy, Ken.
> While I dislike his asking prices, which are a bit sharkish, I do appreciate
> that if I happen to need to get something without having to play the
> standard eboy acquisition game, I can buy just about anything at any time
> from him.

Beyond your positive perspective, what I dislike is that he did not
answer what I had asked.
Moreover, he sent me a list where I found that he 300/4,5 which was
offered at *bay, was not included !!.

This only thing made me feel too obfuscated, because I felt he had not
only plainly ignored me but also, perhaps, deleted the item I was asking
for out of his list.

[snip!]
> BTW, I am pleased to state that with the exception of one morning
> photographing eagles, I have shot almost 4x the pictures on film than
> digital so far in 2009.  :)

Congratulations, Mr. Schnozz :-)

Fernando.