Re: [OM] Workflow and old barn pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Workflow and old barn pictures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:51:12 +0000
They look fine, Ian.  5705 might be a little dark, but not unduly so.

I sympathise with you in your disappointment with progress, but I
should think that it's someone's retirement pot that is being funded
by the sale and development of the plot next door.  Razing the barn to
the ground is a shame, though ...

Chris