Re: [OM] [IMG] Small Jurassic Park

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] Small Jurassic Park
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 02:14:33 -0300
Learning Anatomy, Vol 1

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapetum_lucidum#Classification>

Interestingly enough, I was quite familiar with the word 'Tapetum':

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapetum_of_corpus_callosum>

This summer I happened to meet the latest edition of Gray's Anatomy - at
the price of a Zuiko 350/2.8 :-)

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray%27s_Anatomy#Most_recent_available_editions>

Here we don't use that book to learn Anatomy; at our School of Medicine
the reference books are French: mainly Testut - Latarjet. But
surprisingly I found that most classical illustrations inside Gray's
were done by G. Devy and S. Dupret - same outstanding masters who had
drawn everything inside my 1944 Edition of the Testut - Latarjet.

Small world ... now and then.

Fernando.