Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:46:09 -0300
I wouldn't know how to write the same idea you did in English, but I'd
like a 300/4,5 and a 80/4 macro with its accessory front lens.

olympususa at *bay is selling a nice 300/4,5 ( 220287884094 ) - its
description is wrong and seems intentionally misleading [ :-( ] and
price is not inexpensive 'though the lens looks very nice, but OTOH he
seems to have some 12 of them and you may get one which is not the one
you're looking at in his advertisement.

anyway, check what is he selling at *bay, because he has most of what
you want.

Unless the List would help us :-)

Fernando.