Re: [OM] deleting image files in camera.

Subject: Re: [OM] deleting image files in camera.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:46:19 -0600
I think that advice dates back to the dark ages of early DSLRs with poorly
implemented disk operating systems or too little cache.  I do it all the
time with my A1 and E-1 with never a problem.

About the only things I delete, however, are the obvious outtakes--the
blurs, the misexposures, etc.  When shooting things like portraits, If I
take a dozen shots of a particular pose, unless they blink, I keep them.
It's hard to judge a photo on a 1.5 inch screen.

AG