Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 23:56:59 -0800
I never had an E-1, but it's "well known" that *generally* speaking, a full
frame transfer CCD has better dynamic range and color rendition than CMOS.
OTOH, try printing out the pictures larger. The higher resolution of the E-3
may kick in then. YMMV of course.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com