Re: [OM] Another photo by Chris

Subject: Re: [OM] Another photo by Chris
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:33:07 -0500
Yeah it does, I like it a lot. That shot was done with the 50mm FLE
Distagon, a super sharp wide angle. My only complaint with the Hassy is the
ungodly cost of the lenses, even when buying used. The 50mm was given to me,
as was the camera and the 80 and 150mm lenses. I want the 40mm lens cause
the 50 isn't always wide enough. The 40mm Hasselblad lens goes for over
$1700 on ebay for one in decent used condition. Beat to hell examples still
go for $1000 and if I had that much money to spend (and I don't) I would
never pay that much for a beat up lens no matter if it is Zeiss.

Zuikoholics, console yourselves: the really expensive OM lenses we lust for,
like the 90mm macro and the 100m f2 and the 35-80 are still usually cheaper
than Hasselblad lenses that are really common and easy to find!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography