Re: [OM] a proud moment

Subject: Re: [OM] a proud moment
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:59:21 -0400
Hey, what's wrong with Berk? There was an hour long piece on tv station WGBH
Boston, MA last night about the Queen's visit to Virginia in 2007 and her
subsequent meeting with Bush 43. Interviews were screened with, amongst
others, the first lady of Virginia.. The first lady said on one or more
occasions that she had been assigned to take care of the Duke of Edinberg
and that HM could look forward to her trip to the Kentucky Darby.