Re: [OM] a proud moment

Subject: Re: [OM] a proud moment
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 07:49:14 -0500
Martin Walters wrote:
> Richard:
> My sister-in-law and her husband would be flattered to be termed
> "wealthy". They chose to sacrifice to send one of their sons there. He
> did his share and got very good grades. Family was proud!

Martin,

I wasn't targeting you when I wrote "I hope those wealthy enough to
attend appreciate its many offerings." Actually what I wrote was poorly
written. I'm happy to hear your nephew did well and I hope the school's
teachings has lasting positive effects for him.

There are many students at the school on scholarship and I'm sure many
that don't come from wealthy families. Yet there are those that feel
they are the privileged ones and let others know it. The latter is the
group I have issue with.

Richard
--
Richard Lovison Photography