Re: [OM] Following Nathan's lead...

Subject: Re: [OM] Following Nathan's lead...
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:57:36 +0100
Yes, that is what I use, beginning with the 2006 PAWs. Installing
stuff on a server may sound complicated but actually isn't. You just
need a server with an SQL database and the ability to install things
on it. Most hosting companies provide the database, and many nowadays
include Wordpress already pre-installed.

The Lightroom web page generator is pretty good too (that is what I
use for my frozenlight.eu site) but the running commentary has to be
in the form of captions (which can be as long as you wish, I think, at
least I have never run into any limitation).

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu