Re: [OM] Following Nathan's lead...

Subject: Re: [OM] Following Nathan's lead...
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:23:59 +0100
Why, thanks, Bob, but that's just my style because I'm a blabbermouth...

When I started doing the weekly pictures in 2001, I more or less stuck
with the images. But over the years it has kind of evolved into the
weekly blog it is now. Every week I try to put together a story of my
week, comprised of words and images. That is my way, but then again
there are others who just put up awesome pictures that need no
commentary. The diversity is what makes this whole web interaction so
rewarding.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman