Re: [OM] Latest Combination

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest Combination
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:27:47 -0500
Since y'all are talkin' about Iowa here's a shot from my trip.  It's a
country road somewhere off Interstate-80 between AG's place in Grinnell,
Iowa and Omaha, Nebraska.  Corn on the left and soybeans on the right as
far as the eye can see (and more).  This trip has made me wish I had a
GPS which could generate a tracklog so I could tie photos to coordinates
based on a time stamp.  My guess it that this was taken perhaps 50-100
miles west of Grinnell but probably only a few miles off I-80.

<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Iowa%20Corn%20&%20Soybeans/img_7581e%20blend.htm>